The Whey Shake and Your Weight Loss

Fitness trainers and contestants are using the whey shake on the NBC TV show, "The Biggest Loser".

Whey Protein Diet

"The show trainers and doctors have been incorporating Whey Protein into the lives of our contestants for the last few seasons," says Mark Koops, Creator and Executive Producer of The Biggest Loser.

Whey Protein Diet

"Contestants of The Biggest Loser season seven will use the cross-branded Designer Whey and The Biggest Loser Protein in their quest for better health on the show, and after."

A whey shake is a meal replacement drink. You replace either breakfast or lunch with a whey shake and then eat a healthy dinner. The basic idea is that you will consume fewer calories with the shake than you would at the normal meal. This will lead to weight loss.

I consume a whey shake for breakfast. I replaced cold cereal for breakfast with the shake. I use either the vanilla or chocolate whey powder. There are many flavors available, but I prefer these two. I mix the powder into skim milk. It is possible to use either soy milk or water as well. I think milk makes a better shake (or maybe I'm subconsciously stuck on the word shake).

Some people like to mix fruit, yogurt or ice into their whey shake. I almost never have fruit in the house, and I dislike yogurt and ice. You could add these items if you prefer. For me, it's just whey powder and milk.

I have lost nearly five pounds in two weeks. I'm have not altered my diet or exercise, except to use the meal replacement drink. I feel full after drinking the shake and I find that my appetite is under control. I am very pleased with my progress.

The Whey Shake and Your Weight Loss
Whey Protein Diet

Christmas Sales EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds 201

Dec 11, 2011 12:37:44

Christmas EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds Deals
Click for larger image and other views

EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds

>> Click here to update Christmas prices for EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds <<

Christmas Sales EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds Feature

  • 23 grams of high quality protein to feed muscles for maximum lean mass
  • New upgraded formula with an awesome new taste driven by quality proteins and flavor system
  • High concentrate of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and glutamine to enhance muscle growth and repair
  • Supports muscle tissue and repair after workouts
  • Available in Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, & Banana


Christmas Sales EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds Overview

Simply Protein Complete Whey provides your body with 20 grams of high quality whey protein per serving with only 2 grams of fat. Supplementing with Simply Protein can help: Boost protein intake at or in-between meals Support tissue repair after workouts Support the immune system and provide antioxidant protection



SAVE NOW on Christmas Sales Offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Christmas EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds

Limited Offer Today!! EAS 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate, 5 Pounds Christmas and Cyber Monday 2011 Deals

Audio Home Theater Optoma Multimedia Projector Green Tea Extract Capsules